CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

A huge emotional week

It has truly been a very emotional week. On Monday evening I was informed that my Aunt Sue was dieing. On Tuesday I started beauty school and Tuesday night Aunt Sue passed away. I was not prepared for the emotions that over took me. I spent any break I had at school to stay in contact with various family members. On Thursday I was informed that my Father-in-law had only a few days to live. We have been expecting this and even praying for it. So once again on breaks I stayed on contact with Eve for any updates. Thursday evening we got a call that he wasn't doing good and we should come over. Well it is now Saturday and we take turns going over and sit with him. At moments he is aware of us yet most of the time he is not. It is very difficult to see him with his face so hollowed out and with no fat on his body at all. He has a rattle when he breathes. He has had no food or enough fluids to sustain his body. We expect him to pass today or tomorrow. It has truly been a rough week. Not one I would like to repeat.

Even though our faith gives us comfort in knowing that he joins our Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ , not to mention his dear wife Dee and Star's son Jonathon the physical loss is still difficult to deal with.

I promise to write something more uplifting next week sometime.

Dad and Sue, I love you both and thank you for being a huge part of my life. Thank you for sharing your love with me. God Bless.

2 comments:

Jacqueline

Hi!

This is Mrs. Stephens from Cook Elementary. I am not sure if you remember me, but I was Scott's kindergarten teacher. I live by Josh and Julie Scott.I am Julie's visiting teacher. How do you know the Scott's??

How is Scott doing?

JennandStar

Mrs. Stephens,
Julie is my sister-in-law. She married my brother Josh. My maiden name is Scott and there is where our son Scott gets him name. what a small world we live in!!! If you have a blog I would love to follow it.