CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

New bike

Ok, I have spent two days playing with this thing and while being sick too. It is driving me crazy. Not to mention that we reformatted our computer and now it is acting even more funny that it was before. It is just crazy. But I think that I have it where I want it to be for the next day or two.

Our biggest event in the last week was that Scott learned to ride his bike with out training wheels. WOW! He has been so proud of himself! We had to call Grandma and Papa to tell them all about it. Then we called Aunt Jasmine. On Saturday Aunt Evie took him out to Walmart where he got a lot of help picking out a new bike. It is silver and neon yellow. I was quite happy with the color as he will be easily seen with it. It is a little big so he is having to adjust to that. Star of course told him the bike was to big so he was afraid to ride it. I told him we would take it out onto the back cement patio and have him practice like he did before. In no time he will running around the neighborhood on his new bike. I will try to put some pictures in soon.

0 comments: